Capture the magic of fluffy snowflakes, adorable snowmen and frosty windowpanes with a seasonal party this year! To get you started, we have collected these winter party invitation wording ideas for all occasions right here. Please take inspiration from these and change them, combine them or anything else that brings you happiness to create the perfect saying for your own winter event cards in 2017! These can be used on any of our winter party invitation designs which are custom made just for you. Your own personal designer, who makes your card design, is happy to change, recolor, rewrite and otherwise change any of our examples to perfectly match your own theme as needed.
Winter Bridal Shower Wording & Engagement Party Verses
Sweet kisses under gently falling snow – the romance of winter love is indeed something to celebrate! We love making winter wonderland bridal shower invitations, snowy engagement party cards and all other manner of winter wedding cards. To help you create the perfect mood for your own celebration of love, these wording ideas celebrate their upcoming wedding in style!
Our top picks include:
- Snowflake kisses, laughter & fun, we’re celebrating our blessings, every one! Join us at this time of holiday cheer, it’s time to party as __ & __’s wedding draws near!
- __ & __’s Bridal Shower – They’ve made the plans and ordered the cake, now they’re anxious for the vows that they’ll make! Help pass the time and shorten the wait, a winter shower is planned and here is the date…
- Crisp snowflakes & winter cheer, love is in the air and we’re having a bridal shower for ___.
- Snowy nights & mistletoe, love is in the air, so please join us to celebrate the engagement of ___
- You’re invited… Please join us for a winter party in honor of __ at her SURPRISE Bachelorette Party!
- Please join us for a royal Winter Wedding Celebration… a frosty fairytale event to honor the bride-to-be, ___!
- You’re invited… We’re sending frosted blessings for __ & __’s upcoming wedding day! Please join us for a winter party to shower the happy couple.
- Once upon a time there was a bridal shower to celebrate __’s happily ever after! Please join us for a frosty fairytale luncheon for the Bride-To-Be.
Here are the rest of our winter bridal shower wording & engagement party verses just for you!
Winter One-derland Wording Ideas
A magical year of blessings with your little one! These winter one-derland wording ideas & child winter birthday verses celebrate the wonder and joy of their life. Change all of the phrasing here to suit any age or to use these for twins, siblings or another double birthday occasion if you prefer.
Favorite phrasing choices for this once in a lifetime event include:
- We can hardly believe a year has passed, our little snow baby has grown so fast! Join us for a winter-one-derland of fun, as we celebrate __ turning 1!
- ___ is turning 1! One little candle on the cake, one little wish to make… Our little snowflake is turning one, please join us for birthday fun!
- Snowflakes are falling on my birthday! Waddle on over to our igloo / our sledding hill, our little snowman / penguin is turning __!
- In a magical kingdom ‘neath a blanket of white, lives a tiny snow princess who’s full of delight. Her icicle castle is ready for you, decked out to celebrate this princess turning two! Hitch a ride on a snowflake ’cause the event will be grand! Please join us for ___’s Winter Wonderland Birthday!
- There’s frosty fun waiting for you, a party is coming to our igloo! Join us to celebrate, __’s turning 2! Sled on over on…
- A little snow princess is turning one… Join us to celebrate __’s frosty first birthday!
- Please join us for our royal Winter Prince’s Birthday… a frosty fairytale event to honor __!
- ___’s Winter One-derland Party – A year of frosty blessings, new and fun, Please join us to share in the joy, to celebrate a year with our sweet snow boy / girl who is turning 1!
- For the First Time in Forever… she is turning __! Please join us for a Frozen event to celebrate on
- Oh, Heavens! Our Lil’ Cub is Turning Seven! Waddle on Over for Some Arctic Fun as we Celebrate __’s Brrrr-thday! – This also includes a “Kindly RSVP to Mother Bear” and a note at the bottom about “Can You Chill? It’s Going to Be Snow Much Fun!”
See more winter one-derland wording ideas & child winter birthday verses right here!
Winter Baptism Verses & Snowflake Christening Wording Examples
Your winter baby’s blessed event can be perfectly celebrated with our snowflake Christening invitations & frosty Baptism cards! Add snowflakes, snowmen or any other winter style to any of our designs, or pick a pre-made winter example from our galleries. Make your winter Baptism cards extra special with one of these verses:
- You’re invited… Like a gentle snow on a Winter day, we want to shower ___ with expressions of love and good wishes on her Baptism Day.
- A Winter Wonderland Holy Baptism Event… Please join us to celebrate with ___ and her parents, ___.
- Baby, it’s cold outside! Come warm up and join us for a celebration to honor the Holy Baptism of ___.
- You’re invited… We cordially invite you to celebrate the Winter Christening of our son / daughter, ___.
- Deck the Halls with love… Please join us for a holiday Baptism celebration as we celebrate the joy that is ___!
- Baby, it’s cold outside! Come warm up and join us for a dinner to celebrate the Baptism of our twins.
- You’re invited… Like a gentle snow on a winter’s day, we’re celebrating __’s Baptism day with expressions of love and good wishes at a __ in his / her honor!
Winter Baby Shower Invitation Verses
Logs on the fire, gently falling snow and a precious new baby to cuddle! These winter baby shower wording ideas & snowflake shower invitation verses celebrate the season and wrap your guests in warm love. Whether you are having a classic winter wonderland shower, a frosty fairytale event for a coming princess babe, or any other baby shower celebration, adapt these suggestions to suit your needs. Be inspired to use any of these ideas on your own winter baby shower invitations today!
- As pure as the snow that comes each year, Baby’s debut draws quite near! So please join us as we honor his mother to be __, who awaits her new baby patiently!
- Snowflakes, ribbons and bows, She’ll have tiaras wherever she goes… A little winter princess is on the way, Please join us as we honor ___ to celebrate the big day!
- An Arctic Baby Shower – Let’s SPLASH gifts upon our mommy-to-be for her new baby adventure / for her baby’s arrival / for her coming new baby!
- Or a co-ed version – Let’s SPLASH gifts upon __& __ before their new arrival!
- You’re invited… Please join us for a winter party, to honor the mommy-to-be at her very first Baby Shower!
- A little arctic belle is coming to play, please help us shower __ before __’s arrival day! It’s a Snow Girl!
- A perfect couple now awaits the perfect pair, a polar boy and a snow girl are on the way! An arctic shower is forecasted for ___ before the big day! Skate over on…
- Whoo… Whoo… is coming in the new year? Baby __… that is whoo! Let’s shower our Mommy-To-Be, so she can feather a new nest!
- The woodland creatures have gathered to say, __’s baby owlet is on her way! Please fly over to celebrate at her winter baby shower…
- You’re invited… We’re sending frosted blessings for ___’s baby! Big sister / brother ___ has plenty to share, this is just a sprinkle to show we care. Please join us for a winter party:
- Snowflakes are falling and the time is getting close! Waddle on over to our igloo, for a special baby shower! __’s Baby is coming soon!
- It’s a Winter Surprise Baby for ___! Please join us to shower ___ with love, advice and nursery supplies before their little snowflake is due!
See the rest of our winter baby shower wording ideas & snowflake shower invitation verses to inspire your own celebration today!
Twin Winter Birthday Invitation Verse Suggestions
Twice the happiness, twice the frosty fun! These twin, joint & double winter verse suggestions celebrate your double joy. Adapt any of these phrases to suit siblings, triplets, cousins, any age(s) or combine elements of more than one to create your own perfect wording.
- Penguins dance with polar bears too, it’s a double winter party and we’re inviting you! ___ & __’s Super Snowy Birthday Party!
- Double the snowflakes, double the fun, our winter snowbabies are turning ONE! __’s First Birthday Party!
- We royally request thy attendance at this gleeful Frozen tea for fun and more, as we celebrate our twin princesses turning four!
- Snowflakes are falling on our birthday! Waddle on over to our igloo, Our little penguins are turning two!
- Come on over for some birthday fun! Our little snowbelles are turning ONE! __’s Winter Birthday Party!
- Baby, it’s cold outside! Come warm up and join us for a celebration to honor the upcoming birthdays of __ & ___.
- It’s a Surprise Party for __ & __ – Please help us share in the joy of their winter __ birthday!
Be inspired with more twin winter birthday invitation wording ideas & joint snow party verses today!
Snowflake Anniversary Verse Suggestions
Lasting love is worth celebrating through every season! For a lovely theme to your frosty anniversary event, our winter anniversary invitations embrace the romance of fresh snow. Add snowflakes, winter graphics or anything else to any of our anniversary card designs, or pick from our pre-made snowflake anniversary invites as you wish. Themed wording adds to the wintry fun. Here are some of our favorite winter anniversary wording ideas just for you!
- It’s a Winter Party! We’re getting together to celebrate __’s __th Wedding Anniversary!
- You’re invited…. Please join us for a winter party, to share in the joyous celebration of ___ at their __ Anniversary Party!
- ____’s __ Anniversary Party – Please join us to celebrate and share in the fun, of lasting wedded love that doesn’t melt in the sun!
- A Winter Celebration of __’s __th Wedding Anniversary – Please join us on…
- Baby, it’s cold outside! Come warm up and join us for a celebration to honor the __th anniversary of __!
- Deck the Halls with love… Please join us for a holiday __ anniversary party as we celebrate the joy that is ___!
- You’re invited… Like a gentle snow on a wintry day, we want to shower ___ with expressions of good wishes at their __ Anniversary Party!
- Baby, it’s cold outside! Drop in, warm up and join us for a celebration to honor the __ anniversary of ___.
- A Winter Mass for __’s Wedding Anniversary…
Winter Sweet 16 Wording Ideas
Newly fallen snow gives way to a once in a lifetime celebration! This frosty collection of winter sweet 16 wording ideas & sweet sixteen winter party verses shares your special event in snowy style. Whether you are having a classic winter wonderland party, a frozen fairytale princess event, or any other style of celebration, adapt these suggestions to suit your needs. Mix and match any of these ideas for your own winter sweet 16 party invitations & winter 16th birthday cards today!
- ___’s Winter Sweet 16 Party – Please join us to share in the joy, of a frosty new snow and a lovely young lady on this special night. It’s a surprise sweet sixteen event!
- Please join us for a royal Winter Wonderland Birthday! Our princess, ___, is turning Sweet 16!
- A Winter Wonderland Sweet Sixteen Event… Please join us to celebrate with ___ and her parents, ___.
- A Winter Masquerade Gala to celebrate a very Sweet 16! Join the celebration for __ on…
- ___’s Winter Sweet 16! Please help us celebrate the one whom we all love, in thankfulness for her 16 years, sent from God above.
- Celebrating 16 Years… Like a gentle snow on a Winter’s Day, we want to bless ___ with expressions of love and blessings at her Sweet Sixteen Party! Please join us on…
- A Dream come true on one Magical Winter night… A Royal Celebration for ___!
See additional winter sweet 16 wording ideas here for your own event inspiration.
Winter Birthday Wording Ideas for Adults
You’re never too old to enjoy the beauty of winter! Whether you are celebrating a 21st birthday or a 90th, these adult winter birthday party verse ideas are just for you. Change anything about these verses to make them your very own for a special frosty event.
- Snowflake kisses, laughter & fun, we’re celebrating our blessings, every last one! So join us at this time of holiday cheer, it’s time to celebrate __’s __ year!
- You’re invited… Like a gentle snow on a Winter day, we want to celebrate the blessing of __ years with our sweet ___ at a birthday tea / party in his / her honor on…
- Baby, it’s cold outside! Come warm up and join us for a celebration to honor the __ years of fun with __!
- Hot cocoa, logs on the fire, Come enjoy some frosty fun… __ is turning ___!
- It’s a Frosty Birthday Surprise! Come enjoy some winter fun… __ is turning __!
- Winter’s magic is found at this Black, White and Red Birthday Party, given lovingly in honor of ___.
- You’re invited… Like a gentle snow on a winter’s day, we’re celebrating __’s birthday with expressions of love and good wishes at a party in her honor! Please join us on…
- Celebrating __ Years… Like a gentle snow on a Winter’s Day, we want to bless ___ with expressions of love and blessings at her Fabulous __ Party! Please join us on…
Check out the whole post for even more grownup winter party verse ideas plus two bonus seasonal retirement wording ideas!
New Years Eve Invitation Wording Ideas
Fun and festive, whether you are having a formal event or a casual gathering of friends, these New Years Eve party wording ideas can all be adapted to suit your 2017 needs!
A few of our favorites:
- 2017 – Join us as we raise our glass to toast the New Year! We’re celebrating Vegas style! Dress in your fanciest Vegas attire. Roulette, blackjack, music, karaoke, food and drinks as we ring in the New Year!
- You are invited to a New Year’s Eve Party to welcome 2017 on…
- It’s a New Year! Laugh from your soul, dream big and do even bigger, live in the moment. Repel technology during family times, Love yourself, God doesn’t make junk. Add memories, not things to your life. Find beauty in everything, give without wanting. LOVE!
- The old year is passing and the new year is coming… Join us to welcome in the New Year 2017!
- Welcome in 2017 with friends and family at ___’s New Year’s Eve Party!
See the rest of our New Years Eve invitation wording ideas here!
Take inspiration from these custom snowflake card verses to use them as-is on your cards, or combine and change them to suit your own style. Please share with us your new ideas below! Now, see our collection of winter party invitations for every occasion as well.