You’ve found that special someone and are going to spend the rest of your life together! A save the date card is a great way to express your love and happiness, while reminding your friends and family about your special day. These wedding save the date wording ideas can be in any style, so tweak the wording to your personality and personal style. Our customers’ favorites are:
1. She said yes! We’re getting married!
2. A once in a lifetime event, a once in a lifetime love
3. He proposed and she said yes!
4. This year our blessings are overflowing as we shared the news of our engagement on ______!
5. We’ve fallen in love and are going to live happily ever after!
6. The wedding bells will ring quite soon, for we have set a date. We’re hoping that you will be there to help us celebrate!
8. We’re finally getting hitched!
9. They say that two hands are better than one…but two hearts combined makes for a lifetime of fun!
10. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams…” Eleanor Roosevelt
11. “And now these three remain: faith, hope and love, but the greatest of these is love.” 1 Corinthians 13:13
12. “Life with you makes perfect sense. You’re my best friend.” –Tim McGraw.
13. My heart, my soul, my life.
14. True love stories never have endings…
Your save the date card can also have a seasonal or holiday look, and here are a few ideas for seasonal wording:
1. Fall leaves & crisp afternoons, love is in the air and we’re ENGAGED! [This is also very customizable for any season. For instance, you can make this suitable for spring with "Flowering trees and fresh spring mornings, love is in the air and we're ENGAGED!" or for summer "Beach trips and sunny days, love is in the air and we're ENGAGED!"]
2. As summer turns into fall, please join us one and all to celebrate the engagement of _______.
3. We give thanks for people like you and for each other. Save the date for our upcoming wedding…
4. All I want for Christmas is…you!
5. The season of love, the beauty of snow, the joy of the holiday…
6. He said, “Be Mine.” She said, “Yes!”