While making Lil’ Duck’s Christmas list, I find that the big items are fairly easy, but it’s all the little things that I tend to forget. Here’s some toddler stocking stuffer ideas from his list
for your own reference – feel free to add your own ideas in comments as well!
- Bath squirt animals
- Ty beanie babies of the Backyardigans (great size for pretend play)
- Coloring books/markers (we love the color wonder stuff around here for no-mess artistic expression, as I’ve had plenty of art around my house from him in the past).
- HotWheels cars (maybe a bit too old for some younger toddlers, he LOVES those cars but do be careful of any small parts before you give them to your little ones).
- Shake ‘n’ Go cars – I especially want to get him Mater & Lightning McQueen now that he saw the movie Cars and LOVED it.
- A little magna-doodle for travel (car seat entertainment for sure).
- Play-doh for older toddlers whose parents do not fear the mess (none in my house, sorry).
- The little square washcloths that expand in the water – also a fun bath tool after it has expanded.
- Smaller board books
- Extra Little People, Weebles, cars, etc for his various playsets.
- Bath paints, crayons, tablets (again, use your judgement, some younger toddlers aren’t going to be ok with these).
- Socks!! My house is an endless sock pit, and his feet grow way too fast.