I haven’t been feeling well – but the perils of laying on the couch are apparently worse than running around after him. Since I wasn’t watching closely what Lil’ Duck was doing up on the countertop…. no photo this time, but a nice list of the path of toddler destruction:
- An entire bag of spiral pasta, thrown piece by piece all over the kitchen (under appliances, behind sinks, all over the floor, in everything on the counters, etc).
- A box of matzos, nicely laid out piece by piece covering the counter, then transported to our bedroom, laid out nicely in there, then shredded all over the newly-washed, previously clean sheets.
- Every item in my cabinets is now on the floor or counter, including a blender, sippy cups, tupperware, pots and pans, spoons, etc.
- The clinking of change made me come sailing up off the couch over to him – thankfully he didn’t eat it and actually helped me put it back into the cow bank’s slot *breathes a long sigh of relief*.
- The whole (full) spindle of burned CD’s is now arranged all over my cabinets and floor.
- Several pairs of tennis shoes lined up on the floor.
I could go on…. looks like cleaning, rather than sleep, is on the list for today. Have a lovely weekend, may it be less messy than mine!