Ah, and I meant to link sooner, life just gets in the way of blogging, right?? Forgive my sidebar, I am still learning php and apparently haven’t mastered it yet, as I managed to crash my entire site while trying to do one little thing. I’m still missing all my links and buttons, but never fear, they will be back soon….. I hope…..
Anyway, Lil’ Duck is doing well, he’s actually napping at the moment, which means I should be cleaning his destruction and preparing for more. Here’s a few carnivals and links that I need to post, I should have a post up about Lil’ Duck’s adventures of the day tomorrow.
- Carnival of the Blogging Chicks #7 is up with a summer theme – some beautifully written posts that you should definitely read if you have a moment, and join the blogroll if you haven’t already, it’s a great group of ladies and a nice source of traffic as well.
- My friend Dawn has a brand-new blog, if you have a chance to stop in and leave her a comment, I’m sure she’d love it!!
- Carnival of Family Life #11 is also up.
- Darren at Problogger is doing another group writing project – I’m going to try my hardest to make time to participate, it’s great food for thought and I always enjoy reading all the other entries too.
- As for the Blogs of Summer, I’d tell you to go vote over at Dane Bramage, but there appears to be a problem with the code. I guess you can wait or vote in comments until they fix it.
I’m sure I’ve forgotten something, I blame the little guy who is still not sleeping (teeth??) – just leave a comment or trackback and I’ll add your link here. Have a great evening, I’m off to clean my house, play with the baby, and otherwise stay off the computer until tomorrow!
Linked to Third World County .