These pool party favor ideas are fun for any of your summer birthday parties, and can also be used for a luau or beach theme, as well as an outdoor or splash park birthday celebration.
- Swim Caps – children through high school like to decorate them with permanent markers. They can be pre-printed from a stencil or the like with permanent marker as well.
- Kickboards – can also be decorated. Ill advised for middle school boys who discover they can be head whackers, however.
- Floatie blowups – the half ring kind with the animal heads. Every guest could even find their labeled float for a group photo.
- Candy bags – blue jelly bellys in water shades, goldfish crackers, swedish fish, etc.
- Bottled waters with custom labels – two shipping labels cover a bottle.
- Floating candles wrapped with the themed color ribbons.
- Bubbles – shipping labels also cover these nicely for customizing.
Be sure to also check out our pool party invitations which can be customized for your event!