These ideas for party favors for first birthdays are simple, fun and inexpensive to finish your own child’s 1st birthday celebration!
- Small bottles of bubbles
- Plastic clappers (when you shake them, they clap their hands, available at party stores).
- Fun sippy or straw cups (shaped or designed to match your theme if possible) – they are usually inexpensive & quite useful!
- Wood magnets to match the theme (one mother used ducky shaped ones, painted them yellow and then wrote her daughter’s name on them)
- Themed stickers, of course.
- Single serving boxes of Cheerios.
- Personalized sugar cookie pops – bake your sugar cookies with a popsicle stick, frost it, then write a name on it with these edible markers. Wrap it in some cellophane. If you don’t have all the names, you could just put a design on it like a flower or sprinkles.
Whatever you decide to use, be sure to give the favors to the parents so that they can make the final decision on what to give to their child! See our matched first birthday party invitations and 1st birthday thank you cards to complete your party in style.