Nursery Rhyme Baby Shower Game – Version 1 of 2:
Write down parts of old Nursery Rhymes or children’s songs and see how many of your guests can remember the missing parts.
Along with your unique baby shower invitations, custom favor stickers, diaper raffle cards & cute baby thank you cards (which make adorable gifts for your mommy-to-be), we love to help plan your baby shower celebration!
Some ideas to get you started include:
- Hey diddle, diddle, the cat and the fiddle, the dish ran away with the ___________.
- Georgie Porgie, puddin’ and pie, Kissed the girls and made them __________.
- Jack Sprat could eat no fat, His wife could eat no ____________. And so betwixt the two of them, they licked the platter clean.
- This old man, he played one, He played knick, knack with his _____________, With a Knick, knack, paddy whack, Give the dog a bone; This old man came rolling home.
- London Bridge is falling down, Falling down, Falling down. London bridge is falling down, My________ __________.
- Peter, Peter, pumpkin eater, Had a wife and couldn’t keep her. He put her in a __________ ___________, And there he kept her very well.
- This little piggy went to market, This little piggy stayed home, This little piggy had __________……
- Mary, Mary, quite contrary, How does your garden grow? With ________ and __________, And pretty maids all in a row.
- Fee! Fie! Foe! Fum! I smell the blood of an Englishman. Be he ‘live, or be he dead, I’ll grind his bones to make my ____________.
- Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree. merry, merry __________ of the bush is he. Laugh, Kookaburra, Laugh, Koookaburra, How Gay your life must be.
- Fair Lady
- Pumpkin Shell
- Roast Beef
- Silver Bells and cockleshells