Nursery Rhyme Baby Shower Game – Version 1:
Write down parts of old Nursery Rhymes or children’s songs and see how many of your guests can remember the missing parts.
- Hey diddle, diddle, the cat and the fiddle, the dish ran away with the ___________.
- Georgie Porgie, puddin’ and pie, Kissed the girls and made them __________.
- Jack Sprat could eat no fat, His wife could eat no ____________. And so betwixt the two of them, they licked the platter clean.
- This old man, he played one, He played knick, knack with his _____________, With a Knick, knack, paddy whack, Give the dog a bone; This old man came rolling home.
- London Bridge is falling down, Falling down, Falling down. London bridge is falling down, My________ ___________.
- Peter, Peter, pumpkin eater, Had a wife and couldn’t keep her. He put her in a __________ ___________, And there he kept her very well.
- This little piggy went to market, This little piggy stayed home, This little piggy had __________……
- Mary, Mary, quite contrary, How does your garden grow? With ________ and __________, And pretty maids all in a row.
- Fee! Fie! Foe! Fum! I smell the blood of an Englishman. Be he ‘live, or be he dead, I’ll grind his bones to make my ____________.
- Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree. merry, merry __________ of the bush is he. Laugh, Kookaburra, Laugh, Koookaburra, How Gay your life must be.
- Fair Lady
- Pumpkin Shell
- Roast Beef
- Silver Bells and cockleshells