More ideas for car travel with toddlers:
- One family stops every hour to let them run around.
- The DVD player is the last resort.
- Coloring books and crayons are fun, but if you do that, DO NOT leave the crayons in the car in hot weather!!
- Buy these cheap sticker books at Michaels that have like 200 stickers in a variety of sizes. They can stick them all over themselves and it keeps them busy for a while.
- Small foam puzzles (usually at the dollar store, watch out for choking hazards, of course).
- Someone sits in the back to play with them in their seat.
More ideas in the first post about car travel with toddlers…