- Handprint projects! Get out the paints and have the kids do hand (or foot prints) on a project page. You can also buy aprons from the craft store and have the kids hand print their own as a party favor.
- For a sure fire mess – SILLY STRING!
- Take a huge roll of paper and create a finger painting mural.
- Put the roll of paper on the ground – now it’s a foot painting mural!
- If you cut up the mural into squares, you can include it in the envelope with the photo thank you cards.
- Tie-dye t-shirts.
- Finger paint t-shirts.
- Then add glitter…
Also be sure to check out part 1 of the messy party ideas – Whipped Cream Plates – and part 2 – Homemade Slime. Don’t forget our custom birthday invitation designs which can be customized for any party theme!