Easy Toddler Meal Ideas – A list of items that real toddlers actually do eat (from moms on my message board):
– Aunt Jemima pancakes & eggs
– Frozen waffles/french toast sticks
– Gogurt yogurt tubes
– Sweet potatoes
– Sloppy joes
– Cut up bananas
– Rice made with low-sodium chicken broth (try mixing meat/tofu/veggies into the rice, sometimes they will eat things that way that they wouldn’t otherwise).
– Sandwiches (tuna, egg salad, peanut butter for older toddlers, turkey, hummus, etc)
– Grilled cheese (Lil Duck loves this, and it is easy to sneak in some pureed veggies with that cheese too).
– Steamed, cut up baby carrots, butternut squash, edamame (soybeans)
– Quesadillas & wraps
– Whole wheat pasta with any sauce/veggie
– Lil Duck LOVES my pasta melt, crazy baby!