Our clients have so many wonderful ideas for custom graduation quotes & open house invitation wording on their photo graduation invitations! Here are some of our recent favorite graduation verses – some wording suggestions are followed by one of our matching graduation cards (feel free to look around, as they can be used on more than just one of our graduation announcement designs, of course!). Also see our Scripture Verses for Graduation Cards for more ideas.
- To me the ideal doctor would be a man endowed with profound knowledge of life and of the soul, intuitively divining any suffering or disorder of whatever kind, and restoring peace by his mere presence. ~Henri Amiel, Swiss Philosopher (Colorful Blocks Photo Graduation Invitation)
- We wish to share this time with you – To laugh, to smile and to cry – because, before we realize – precious years go by. (Formal Graduation Invitation)
- Every yesterday is a memory of dreams. Every tomorrow is a vision of hopes.
- it takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. – e.e. cummings (Fine Woman’s Graduation Invitation)
- I have found that there are three stages in every great work of God; first it is impossible, then it is difficult, then it is done. – Hudson Taylor
- I held him in my arms on the day he was born, And dreamed about his future and the things that he would learn. Now he stands before me, a boy almost a man, I find myself reluctant to let go of his hand. Nothing can diminish the pride that’s in my heart, least of all the knowledge that it is time for us to part. So, now I give my (only) son the space to find his way – and celebrate the future on his Graduation Day. (Multi-Photo Graduation Collage Card)
- All our dreams can come true… if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney (Lovely Bold Photo Graduation Cards)
- As we look forward to a shining future, we stop to reflect on the special moments that got us to this point in time. Because you have shared in most of these special moments, it is with great pride that we request the pleasure of your company at the graduation of our son/daughter…
- With the passing of time, we have acquired knowledge, understanding, and friendship. With the help of many, we are prepared to meet tomorrow’s challenges. With pride we, the Senior Class of _____ invite you to share our great happiness at Commencement Exercises…
- The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything. – Frank Sinatra (Dramatic Photo Graduation Invitation)
- What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. – Ralph Waldo Emerson (Personalized College Graduation Announcement)
See all of our photo graduation announcements here!