Cookies & Creme Pudding Pops Recipe:
2 cups milk
1 pkg. (4-serving) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
1/2 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
6 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
1. POUR milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min.
2. PLACE cookies in resealable plastic bag. Crush cookies with rolling pin.
3. GENTLY stir whipped topping and crushed cookies into pudding mixture.
4. SCOOP pudding mixture into cups using 1/3-cup dry measuring cup. Place cups in 13×9-inch pan.
5. INSERT pop stick into each for handle. Freeze 5 hours or until firm.
6. UNMOLD when ready to eat. Place bottom of each cup in medium bowl with warm water for 15 sec. Press bottom of cup firmly to release pop. (Do not twist or pull pop stick.) Makes 9 servings.