Contact Lil Duck Duck

Hello! Here’s how to reach us via e-mail – we’ll write you back as soon as possible (our business days here at Lil Duck Duck are Monday – Friday, 9:00-4:00pm EST, excluding US holidays). We have compiled this F.A.Q. page with frequently asked questions, starting with the time frame, that you may find helpful also.

E-mail the Customer Service DucksContact Lil Duck Duck Customer Service

E-mail the Shipping Department

Fax Number (Photo Releases only, please):

Toll-free fax number – 877.787.6885 – Your photo reprinting release can also be scanned in and returned as a .jpg or .pdf attachment via e-mail. You may download our standard release form if needed. Digital proof requests can only be accepted by submitting the form on our website. Please do not fax your photos (we have better ways to receive them so they will look beautiful on your cards!).

Looking for our phone number? We work via e-mail (and live chat during business hours) here at Lil Duck Duck, and here are our reasons why we do this. Conducting business correspondence by email does two things that are unique. First, we will always have your wishes written down, easily available for reference so that we can help you promptly and accurately. Secondly, it removes any confusion that may occur during the verbal translation between a customer service representative on the phone and your thoughts. We are a small family business staffed entirely within the US that does not outsource, so your designer has time to work on your proof promptly by having your e-mails for reference.

Based in Central Florida in the United States, we have been a licensed LLC since 2007, and we are a family business (more about us here). For the safety of your credit card or other payment information, we use Paypal as a secure payment processor. After your design proof approval, a secure, itemized invoice is issued to you via Paypal as a secured credit card or other form of payment of your choice’s processor on their site, for your privacy and security.

If you wish to send us your photos for your design via USPS (or another mailing service of your choice, such as FedEx or UPS), just let us know. We can provide our postal address and specific instructions once you have placed your free digital proof request. Thanks!

10 Responses to Contact Lil Duck Duck

1. MamaDuck November 24, 2014 at 9:54 am #

Thank you for writing to us, and we would be glad to customize that
    invitation for you.

Yes, we do ship to South Africa and after you put in a request on our
    site, we will email you a custom international shipping quote. The quote
    will have various shipping methods & pricing detailed so that you can
    choose which one best fits your time frame & budget needs.

If you have any other questions or need help in any way, please let us
    know. Thank you again and have a great rest of the day!

2. Eone November 24, 2014 at 5:56 am #

Hi, do you ship to South Africa. I just love the farm yard invitation!

3. MamaDuck August 28, 2014 at 9:14 am #

Thank you for writing to us, and we do ship cards to Australia.

If you wish to order cards from us, please just put in a proof request on
    our site for the design you want us to customize. Then we will send you a
    custom quote with various shipping options, from which you can choose.

If you have any other questions or need help in any way, please let us
    know. Thank you again and have a great rest of the day!

4. Vanessa August 27, 2014 at 8:55 pm #

Do you ship to Australia?

5. T. Del Valle June 28, 2014 at 10:26 am #

Just wanted to say how pleased we were with our order. Our experience with Lil’ Duck Duck was awesome. From start to finish we received fast, courteous, professional service. Because our event was in the very near future, we needed our invitations quickly. Even after requesting a few tweaks, which they graciously accommodated, we received our order at lightning speed. Lil’ Duck Duck is simply awesome. We highly recommend them!

6. Lori Grubbs April 28, 2014 at 8:28 pm #

I received the graduation announcements and they are wonderful! Thanks for such a great job and quick service. It has been a pleasure dealing with your company!

7. Judith Thomas March 15, 2014 at 6:33 pm #

I received the anniversary cards I ordered. They are awesome! Thanks for a job well done

8. Yazmin March 10, 2013 at 5:28 am #

I just wanted to say thank you so much for having the cutest football TWIN themed birthday invitations. I was feeling so discouraged because all the big websites like shutterfly, wal mart, snapfish, etc. didn’t have a single football birthday invitation template and I didn’t know where else to look. I stumbled across your website and when I saw you had twin options I was so happy and when I saw the beautiful football invites I was sold. I just requested a free proof of what I want and I can’t wait to see it! Thank you again and I can’t wait to order my boys 1st birthday invitations!

9. Gil Valdez May 3, 2012 at 12:37 pm #

We received our announcements that we ordered, they came out awesome should have ordered two sets, after being notified of shipping We received them the next day. We are completely satisfied.

10. Connie Walker April 25, 2012 at 2:44 pm #

I received the announcements I ordered and they are so beautiful I want to order another set!