The best way to celebrate your quinceañera is to celebrate like you!
When planning your quinceañera party, think about how you (the unique, wonderful you!) want to celebrate a special occasion and run with it. Nowadays, girls don’t have to throw a gala with a Court of Honor, sponsors, dance, etc., if that isn’t their style. If you want a party where you can have good conversation with a few dear people, a small party is for you. If you revel in excitement and crowds of friends, pump it up after the daddy-daughter dance!
No matter what kind of party you throw, here are some easy tips to make this the party of your life:
1. Celebrate your heritage
Serve special foods from your country or people of heritage.
Use anything about your heritage that you love – favorite music, a traditional cross or medal pendant with your dress.
2. Celebrate you!
- If you love theatre, throw a masquerade ball.
- If you secretly dream about your life as a princess, a fairytale party is for you.
- Maybe you long for the days when you’ll be old enough to club hop? I see a dance club party in your future!
- For the Western girl who lives in jeans, a ranch-style party gives casual chic to your quinceañera.
- A quinceañera party is the perfect opportunity to showcase a girl’s other best friend–bling!
- Bring out your wild side with an animal theme.
- What’s more girly than polka dots or daisies? Both of them together!
Also, here are your Quinceañera card wording ideas and photo Quinceañera invitations for your special event. Need more inspiration? Follow our Quinceañera parties board on Pinterest for even more tips and ideas to plan your event here: