13 Outdoor Birthday Food Ideas:
- Garden salad
- Order pizza and have it delivered to your pool-side party. Have it delivered for the time you would like everyone to eat. It will be a hit and easy for you.
- Peanut butter & jelly sandwiches (if there is no allergy concerns, of course).
- Fruit kabobs
- Goldfish crackers
- Trail mix of some kind
- Dried fruit (raisins, bananas, apple chips, pineapple, mango, etc) – SuperTarget has many varieties.
- Animal crackers
- Ritz bits sandwiches with cheese or peanut butter filling.
- Cold pasta salad (kept properly chilled, of course).
- Fruit salad (also chilled).
- Veggie tray (be sure to keep any dips chilled, of course).
Be sure to also check out all of our photo birthday invitations for your party & share more outdoor birthday party food suggestions below!