13 crazy things mommies have said…
Here’s a fun collection for your day!
- “Honey, don’t draw on the kitty cat please!”
- I do kind of egg him on when he’s throwing a tantrum. That could be considered crazy. He get angry and I imitate him.
- “Eww!! We don’t eat poop!!!”
- “We don’t color on our brother’s face!!” She once got a highlighter and colored all over his face – poor guy.
- “The cat wont make music when you pull her head and tail.”
- “Please get your fingers away from the kitty’s butt. I don’t think she would like that very much.”
- “Please don’t throw daddy’s underwear in the bathtub with his cell phone.”
- “Darling, the shoe lace is not a telephone.”
- “Sweetie, the kitty cannot play your trumpet!”
- “Don’t eat the wall, honey!”
- “Please don’t wear mommy’s panties on your head. They aren’t a hat.”
- “Honey, please don’t put on my bikini top, Daddy wouldn’t be very happy if he saw you dressed like that.”
- “No, the dog doesn’t have a poopy diaper and need to be changed.”