Many of our clients want to include Scripture verses on their birth announcements! Here are some of our favorite birth announcement Bible verse ideas for your easy reference. You can also browse more ideas or use one of these verses by visiting our photo birth announcement design galleries.
- “We prayed for this child and the Lord has granted us what we asked of Him.” – I Samuel 1:27
- “Every good and perfect gift is from above.” – James 1:17
- “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born, I consecrated you…” – Jeremiah 1:5
- “From the fullness of grace we have received one blessing after another” – John 1:16
- “Let the children come to me, and do not prevent them; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” – Matthew 19:14
- “I sing for joy at the works of Your hands.” – Psalm 92:4
- “We are writing this so that our joy may be complete.” – 1 John 1:4
- “And He took the children in his arms, put His hands on them and blessed them.” Mark 10:16
- “Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.” – Psalm 100:1
- “Children too are a gift from the LORD, the fruit of the womb, a reward.” – Psalm 127:3
- “And taking a child, he set him in the midst of them. Whom when he had embraced, he saith to them: Whosoever shall receive one such child as this in my name, receiveth me. And whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me.” – Mark 9:36-37
- “For thou didst form my inward parts, thou didst knit me together in my mother’s womb.” – Psalm 139:13
- “For unto us a child is born, to us a son is given.” – Isaiah 9:6
- “The Spirit of God has made me, And the breath of the Almighty gives me life.” – Job 33:4
See all of our Photo Birth Announcements, on which you can place any of these verses or write your own!